August 30, 2013
This is a special edition of Friday Five! Our executive director, Cindy Dawson, is celebrating seven years at Global Women on September 1st! We are so thankful for her leadership at GW. This Friday we want to share five pictures of Cindy to celebrate her upcoming seven-year GW anniversary!
1. Cindy brings joy wherever she goes! Here she is in Haiti visiting Traditional Birth Attendant training classes.
2. Cindy has been with GW through many celebrations! Here she is with former GW board president Ann Wilson at Global Women's 10-year anniversary celebration!
3. Cindy has a heart to serve! Here she is in Moldova with our global partner Yulia at a retreat for the Beginning of Life staff.
4. Cindy enjoys every opportunity to speak about Global Women. She always has great stories about the amazing work our global partners are doing.
5. Before coming to Global Women, Cindy and her family served as missionaries in Russia for 8 years. She still enjoys wearing her indigenous clothing, even at GW exhibits!
Thanks Cindy! We are looking forward to many more exciting years with your leadership! Want to tell Cindy happy seven years with GW? Leave a comment below for her to read!